Who We Are
Since 1997, Stenco has established itself as a leading interior construction contractor in the Detroit area. Now licensed or registered in 12 states as a self performing general contractor, we use our own skilled labor force and pre-qualified specialty contractors to provide clients with a single source for interior build-outs.
We see your project through from demolition to dry wall, metal studs and framing, plumbing, electrical work, fire protection, and final finishes such as acoustical ceilings, flooring, painting, and wall coverings.
We have compiled an outstanding record of successfully completed projects. Our strengths include proactive coordination to avoid future conflicts, effectively driving schedules, quality workmanship, and professional management.
Steady growth and sound management have allowed us to maintain a solid position that has resulted in excellent relationships with our material suppliers and subcontractors. This stability gives us the ability to meet the needs of our clients.
Stenco's vision is to inspire not only our employees, but also our contractor partners, and ultimately our customers, by going to levels of service that are unexpected.
Construction Industry Measures:
- Experience Modification Rate (EMR): 0.74
- OSHA 10 hour or 30-hour training for all employees
- ISNetworld Rating of 'A'
- Signatory to the National Maintenance Agreement (NMA)
Why Choose Stenco:
- Our Award Winning Project Safety: AGC Gold Awards- Specialty Contractor Division
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council)
- Our Commitment to Quality: ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Financial Stability: Excellent Bonding Capacity
- Geographical Reach: Licensed in 12 States